Fast & Juicy Herb Grilled Chicken
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves Serves 4 | Watch Video | Gluten Free
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Heat a panini press or grill pan to medium-high heat. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. One at a time, place the chicken in a plastic bag and pound to an even 1/4-inch thickness. Chop the herbs.
Remove the chicken from the bag and coat both sides of the chicken with the herbs, oil, salt and pepper (24 turns on pepper mill). Place the chicken in the press (you may be able to cook several at once depending on the size of your press) and cook until cooked through, about 3 minutes. If you use a grill pan your cooking time will be longer. Serve with the lemon on the side.
This recipe was printed from: