Arugula Salad with Radishes, Mint and Whipped Feta
Active Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4 | Gluten Free
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 6 cups wild arugula
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup olives, such as oil cured
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, for serving
Pat the feta dry with a paper towel. In a food processor, pulse the feta until crumbly. Add the cream and pulse until creamy.
Divide the arugula among bowls. Top with the radishes, olives, mint, scallions, and dollop of the whipped feta. Drizzle the salads with some olive oil and a squeeze lemon. Sprinkle with pepper and just a little salt.
This recipe was printed from: