Crunchy Vegetables with Avocado Dip
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves 4 to 6 | Vegan | Gluten Free
- 3 medium avocados
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 scallion (white and light green parts), cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ of a jalapeño
- ¼ cup fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Crunchy raw vegetables, cut up
- Cayenne pepper and flaky sea salt, for serving
In a food processor, combine the avocados, lemon juice, scallion, jalapeño, parsley, mint, and kosher salt. Puree until smooth and fluffy.
Spoon the dip in the middle of a shallow bowl. Arrange the vegetables around the dip and sprinkle them with a little cayenne and flaky sea salt.
This recipe was printed from: