Smoky Grilled Potatoes and Onions
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Serves 4 | Vegan | Gluten Free
- 1¼ pounds small new potatoes
- 1 yellow or Vidalia onion
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Heat the grill to medium-high.
Cut the potatoes in half. Thinly slice the onion.
Tear 2 large pieces of foil and fold together along the 2 long sides to tightly seal. Add the potatoes and onions to the center. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt, paprika, and pepper. Toss. Seal up the sides to form a tight packet. Double wrap it to ensure no oil escapes.
Grill for 20 to 25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
Chop the parsley.
Serve the potatoes topped with the parsley.
This recipe was printed from: