Arugula and Date Salad with Almonds and Cheddar
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves 2 | Gluten Free
- 4 cups wild arugula
- 24 roasted almonds, chopped
- 8 pitted dates, sliced
- Small block of aged Cheddar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Dividing evenly among two bowls, add the arugula, almonds, and dates. Using a chef’s knife or vegetable peeler, shave off thin slices of Cheddar and add to the salads.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over the salads.
This recipe was printed from: