Peanut Butter Granola
Active Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes | Serves 4 cups | Vegan | Gluten Free
- 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats (gluten-free)
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup peanut butter powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh or dried fruit, for serving
- Milk or yogurt, for serving
Heat the oven (with the oven rack in the middle) to 300°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanuts, and flax seeds.
In a small skillet, combine the peanut butter powder, syrup, coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt over medium-low heat. Whisk until creamy and smooth.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat mixture. Use a silicone spatula to stir until well combined and the oats are evenly coated.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
Bake for about 35 minutes, stirring half way through, or until crisp.
Serve with fresh or dried fruit and milk or yogurt.
This recipe was printed from: