Toasted Quinoa & Oat Granola
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour (plus cooling time) | Serves Makes 3 cups | Vegan | Gluten Free
- ¾ cup cooked (and cooled) quinoa
- 1½ cups rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 7 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
Heat the oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
Pour the quinoa, oats, almonds, and coconut onto the pan and drizzle with the syrup. Use your fingertips to combine and coat evenly. Sprinkle with the hemp seeds, sesame seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir to combine then spread into a thin, even layer.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, stirring about halfway through, until golden brown and crisp. Let cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe was printed from: