Sugar Snap Peas with Lemon and Ricotta
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves 4 | Gluten Free
- ¾ pound sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest (from ½ of a lemon)
- Flaky sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Using your fingers, snap the stems off the snap peas. Often, a string is attached to the stem. Pull and discard both. Place the snap peas in a strainer and pass under cool running water to wash.
In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp-tender.
Spread the ricotta over the bottom of your serving plate. Arrange the snap peas over the ricotta. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves and grate the lemon zest over the top. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
This recipe was printed from: