Scrambled Egg Toast with Sriracha Mayonnaise
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 inch piece of an English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, plus more for serving
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
Slice the cucumber and radishes. Make your toast.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, chives, salt, pepper, and 2 teaspoons of water. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the eggs and scramble to your liking.
Dividing evenly, spread the Sriracha mayonnaise over each piece of toast. Top with the eggs, cucumber, radishes, and a some more chives.
This recipe was printed from: