Harissa Roasted Cauliflower
Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Serves 4 | Gluten Free
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons harissa (depending on your tolerance to spicy)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Heat the oven (with the oven rack in the middle) to 425°F.
Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Place them on a rimmed sheet pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together the harissa, oil, and salt. Drizzle over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat evenly. Spread in a single layer. Roast 35 to 45 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and starts to brown and become caramelized.
Stir in the parsley, taste for salt (you might want to add a pinch more), and serve.
This recipe was printed from: